Track Day and General Rules 2019.
Please note there are separate race rules for 2019.
To be read in conjunction with all signing on sheets and on the day conditions .
1. Please ensure all valuables are securely locked away including bikes when not on track.We do not accept any responsibility for any lost or stolen items at any of our venues.
2. There is a designated refuel/pit area clearly marked, this should be used at all times for refuelling.THERE IS NOW NO REFUELLING AT YOUR VEHICLES AT ANY EVENT .Fire extinguishers and firepoint signs will be clearly on view.
Refuelling is not to be carried out by any persons under the age of 16.Bikes must be switched off - dead engines before refuelling commences.No non-riders in the pit area other than pit crew over 16 years of age. ABSOLUTELY no smoking in this area. Walking pace only when entering and leaving the pits.
SEE SEPERATE YOUTH RACE RULES .
3. Helmet and body CAMERAS are permitted at riders own risk (See separate independent advice available via the internet on helmet camera risks)
4. TRACK ENTRY & Exit is via the clearly marked signs - do not enter or leave the track in any areas other than those shown.
5. All pits/car parking areas are dismount and walking pace at all times.Not side saddle.ABSOLUTELY NO RIDING IN THE PITS.
6. Please stay on the MARKED COURSE and in the event of a break down that cannot be fixed trackside await recovery by official staff. Please move the bike to a safe section of the track.
7. A SIGHTING LAP is not provided so please enable sufficient time to walk the track and view any hazards and risks, please use this to the full before your first full lap.
8. Practice/race COURTESY. We would ask that all novice and new riders move to the left of the track when faster, more competent riders approach - where the more competent rider will overtake on the right hand side - obviously thanking you for your safe and obvious manoeuvre.(Nicolas Rule !)
9. STOPPING on track - riders stopping on the track has increased over the season and we would ask for this to stop unless you have broken down - remember it is a 'live' track at all times, groups stopping on corners etc is totally unacceptable.
10. Any INCIDENTS on track should be recorded in the first instance to a track marshal or the race director
11. MEDICAL STAFF are on site and are located nearby the registration marquee or the start/pits in the event of an emergency
12. DANGEROUS and careless riding will not be tolerated.Abusive language is not acceptable.
13. Please follow the track official’s directions at all times.
No spectators are permitted to cross the track at any time - viewing is strictly via the car park/pit area unless otherwise stated. If in doubt, please ask first! Most venues are now not FREE ROAM.
Dogs must be on a lead at all times.
15. DRINK & DRUGS are totally unacceptable - all riders please be vigilant with this and report any offenders immediately - offenders will be asked to leave the event and could face permanent bans.
16.SAFETY WEAR All riders must have a suitable helmet and off road MX boots .
We would advise goggles,gloves and body armour .
17.HIGH VIZ jackets and general high viz wear at events. Please note only OFFICIAL staff and club stewards/emergency personnel are permitted to wear high viz.
18.DRONES and cameras /photography .
No drones are permitted at our events unless prior agreement is reached. Photographers are permitted but must remain in the safe zones of the paddock etc. Please ask for anything different.
Statutory noise and sound testing will be in place for 2019 any bike failing the noise test will not be permitted to ride on that day .
Noisy Bikes lose venues .Ride quiet!
Event director contact number: 07956 634466.Emergency only on race day.
Club email Info@enduroland.co.uk
See also separate 2019 race rules .